PetFusion Cat Scratcher FLIP. In Standard PAD and Large LOUNGE
- CATS LOVE IT: A scratcher, lounge, & SO MUCH MORE. Incl premium USA organic catnip leaf. Natural scratching = healthy claws, great exercise, & stress reliever ... (better overall wellness)
- YOU'LL LOVE IT: Made of recycled cardboard, non-toxic corn starch glue. Attractive design, neutral colors. Recommended to save your furniture as cats prefer the feel of cardboard. Happy cat = happy you ..
- THOUGHTFUL DESIGN: Flip over for two designs in one that provides extra stimulation and prolonged life. Subtle curves make for easier scratching & a more comfortable place to rest & play. Naturally attracts cats
- GREAT VALUE: Reversible for 2x the use. Superior cardboard & construction lasts longer than other scratchers; preferred by cats (please read our reviews). 6 MONTH WARRANTY: For any manufacturing defect or if you are not completely satisfied
- NOW INTRODUCING: Larger size designed to serve double duty as both a scratcher & LOUNGE for all sizes of cats. At 27 inches, up to 10 inches longer than standard range 17-23 inches
- If you have any product questions or suggestions, or have concerns with a PetFusion product you already purchased, we'd love to hear from you. You can reach us at 877-518-6503 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Patent #: US D738,580
It is great! I already own 2 larger PetFusion scratching lounges. All high quality, and it coaxed my cat’s scratching from the carpet to the scratcher.
My cats are obsessed with anything Pet Fusion. Will definitely be buying more in the future!
This is the third Pet Fusion scratcher we’ve purchased, with a fourth ready to be opened for the holidays. We have two oval scratchers (one regular, one large), this lounger, and a triangle scratcher in total. In the past we tried other, cheaper alternatives but they smelled funky and shedded cardboard like crazy in just a short time. These Pet Fusion scratchers are perfect, however. No smell, they last years, and don’t shed cardboard when scratched. The benefit of this scratcher is that it can be used as a place for your kitties to lay on, which is the purpose we have as it’s in the sunlight every afternoon. Out cat loves to stretch out and scratch on it, and she even slept on it one day. Well worth the cost for us.
All 5 of our cats LOVE cardboard scratchers. They really dig their claws into them. The PetFusion scratchers are the very best. They are tough and last a long time. They like this one for the length to really stretch out. All the PetFusion products we have purchased are high quality and highly recommended.
Good quality and I like the longer length for my cat. She can stretch out.
We Also Recommend
PetFusion Ultimate Pet Bed & Lounge Prem Edition in Solid Memory Foam