PetFusion Raised Pet Feeder in Premium Anodized Aluminum
- BENEFITS OF ANODIZED ALUMINUM: (i) More corrosion resistant than most grades of stainless steel. (ii) Color infused so will not chip. (iii) Long lasting, light weight, and easy to clean
- AWARD WINNER: The Conscious Cat Editor's Choice Award: Top 10 Best New Product
- PROMOTES YOUR PET'S WELLNESS: (i) Elevated to support digestive health & make mealtime more comfortable. Bowl sizes also available separately.(ii) Please read vet recommendations below
- VETS RECOMMEND: (i) 1 food bowl per pet, especially in event of special nutritional needs & aggressive behaviour. (ii) Community water bowl typically ok. (iii) Dogs need 1-2 cups of water per day for every 10 lbs weight. Cats about 5-10 oz water
- Anti-slip feet and bowl insets to help keep things neat and tidy. Short size: Incl two bowls @ 3 cups [24 oz] each + one shallow food dish (1.1", 13 oz). Tall size: Incl two bowls @ 7 cups [56 oz] each. Bowl sizes also available separately
- Short version (4 inches high) for small dogs and cats. Tall version (8 inches high for medium to medium-large dogs). Comes fully assembled. All materials tested using international safety standards
- Patent #: US D710,550
12 yo dog loves it!! I love it!!
Well-constructed feeder-stand and stainless bowls. Thought it was a great buy and a healthy solution since our cat wouldn't have to lean down to eat and drink. However, Quincy would see his reflection in the bottom of the bowl and back away. Unfortunate, because it is a quality pet-feeder set.
The kittens are not here yet to confirm my excellent assessment of your feeder. As their caretaker, I have invested in many of your products ( pet feeders, food mats; litter boxes, scoop and mats) on the basis of quality design and materials. Best of luck in your business.
I ordered the smaller size for my 10-year old cairn terrier. He looks more comfortable eating from the raised bowl. Before this, he was doing a strange little head dance as if he was trying to decide how to tackle his food. Now he just dives right in. The raised bowl has also reduced the number of morsels that he carefully removes from his bowl and puts on the floor (for later?). The water bowl is smaller than what I was using before -- a good feature as I keep fresher water in the bowl. I like the easier cleanup for the bowls, the designer look, and the sturdiness/stability of the frame.
We Also Recommend
PetFusion Ultimate Pet Bed & Lounge Prem Edition in Solid Memory Foam