PetFusion Raised SinglePod Magnetic Pet Feeder [ATTACHABLE/ DETACHABLE]
- Innovative magnetized feeders. Patent Pending. Ultra strong magnets are securely embedded in each acrylic feeder
- Customize your pets' feeding area based on # of pets & their needs. Attach as many single pods as needed or detach to create space and for easy cleaning
- Vets recommend 1 food bowl per pet, especially in event of special nutritional needs & aggressive behavior. Community water bowl typically ok. Dogs need 1-2 cups of water per day for every 10 lbs weight. Cats about 5-10 oz water
- Promotes digestive health & makes mealtime more comfortable. Modern design fits your lifestyle
- Each feeder = 8x8x4". Easy assembly. Anti-slip feet & bowl insets to keep things neat & tidy. Incl 2 premium U.S. Food Grade SS bowls @ 3 cups each. Replacement bowls also available separately
- If you have any product questions or suggestions, or have concerns with a PetFusion product you already purchased, we'd love to hear from you. You can reach us at 877-518-6503 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Patent pending, Application # 29/577,968
They are perfect for our aging lab and 2 pups. Love them and got three!
It is the perfect height for my 65lb Pointer Mix. Magnets work well. The bottom is open so it’s a great place to store his allergy medicine and vitamins. Would definitely recommend this product. I had a minor issue with my order, customer service team was quick to reply and took care of my problem immediately.
My very tall kitty JonJon has issues with short bowls (ye olde scarf n barf). I've not had one incidence since getting this bowl! I also like that it's shallow so it doesn't disturb his whiskers and it's also nicely lightweight. Very satisfied!
I love the magnetic feature on these feeders. I have two dogs -- one is a 10 month old english bulldog and the other is a 5 year old french terrier (yes, we love the snorklers). Our bulldog has specially formulated puppy food that we don't want the older one to gobble up, so we separate our set of singlepods during food time and then lock them together with water in both bowls afterward.
They are very understated but attractive and the quality is very good (thick, sturdy, and strong bowls). Highly recommend.
We Also Recommend
PetFusion Ultimate Pet Bed & Lounge Prem Edition in Solid Memory Foam