PetFusion Ultimate Pet Bed & Lounge Prem Edition in Solid Memory Foam
- PREMIUM COMPONENTS: (i) SOLID 4 inch MEMORY FOAM base for superior overall comfort, reduced joint pain and improved health, mobility, & energy. (ii) Recycled 'green' polyfill support bolsters are generously filled. (iii) Durable & comfortable polyester (65%) & cotton (35%) twill
- SMART DESIGN: (i) Base & bolsters provide optimal support and comfort. (ii) Water resistant & tear resistant cover. (iii) Non-skid bottom. (iv) Blends in seamlessly with your décor. (v) Replacement covers available separately
- EASY TO CLEAN: (i) Removable cover is machine washable. (ii) Simple to spot clean & remove hair
- SUITS A WIDE RANGE OF BREEDS AND AGES WITH MULTIPLE SIZE OPTIONS. Search PetFusion blanket for new matching blanket.
- EASY ASSEMBLY to PEACE OF MIND: (i) 'Bolsters' (couch arms) pre-loaded in fabric cover, simply insert memory foam base and zip closed. (ii) 12 month warranty on any part that is broken due to manufacturer defect
- If you have any product questions or suggestions, or have concerns with a PetFusion product you already purchased, we'd love to hear from you. You can reach us at 877-518-6503 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Still waiting for my return label.please advise
I did my research to find an orthopedic pet bed for my senior dog, because she has degenerative arthritis in her hips. I am so happy and thrilled I found this product because it is just what I was looking for and more. I originally found it from a well known online pet store, but found a discount coupon code here which made me buy it from the manufacturer. My dog is a Great Dane/Lab mix, and it is so hard to find a bed large enough for her at a reasonable price. This one is just what we needed for her. It arrived fast, shipped securely, and great visual directions were provided. There was a slight factory odor from the foam, but it did go away after a day or two. The padding foam was just exactly what I was looking for, and she loves to rest her head on the bolsters. The color is classic and fits right in. The fabric feels durable, makes slight noise when she adjusts herself in it, but I added her favorite blanket on top, and it works great. Her nails don't scratch the fabric, and we haven't tested the waterproof properties yet, but I feel it will hold strong. Pet hair does show on it, but it is the decor on everything around here since it is shedding season - nothing a lint roller can't fix. She seems to sleep more soundly now, and the size of the bed gives her enough room for her whole body. The thick foam base is just what I wanted for her since she can't climb up into the bed or couch anymore. I can tell she looks happy and comfortable in it. I feel very confident with this purchase, and I recommend to all pet owners who are looking for a high quality bed for their furry loved ones. Thank you!
I had bought one already and I had noticed my other dogs were also sleeping on it, so I had to get two more to accommodate them. Love them
Just as advertised. Dogs love this bed!
My 3 Dogs love their beds! I had bought one a year ago and decided to buy 2 more since this seem to be their favorite bed! Easy to take apart and wash too!