PetFusion Ultimate Pet Bed & Lounge Prem Edition in Solid Memory Foam
- PREMIUM COMPONENTS: (i) SOLID MEMORY FOAM base for superior overall comfort, reduced joint pain and improved health, mobility, & energy. (ii) Recycled 'green' poly-fill support bolsters are generously filled. (iii) Durable & comfortable polyester (65%) & cotton (35%) twill
- SMART DESIGN: (i) Base & bolsters provide optimal support and comfort. (ii) Water resistant & tear resistant cover. (iii) Non-skid bottom. (iv) Blends in seamlessly with your décor. (v) Replacement covers available separately
- EASY TO CLEAN: (i) Removable cover is machine washable. (ii) Simple to spot clean & remove hair
- SUITS A WIDE RANGE OF BREEDS AND AGES WITH MULTIPLE SIZE OPTIONS. Search PetFusion blanket for new matching blanket.
- EASY ASSEMBLY to PEACE OF MIND: (i) 'Bolsters' (couch arms) pre-loaded in fabric cover, simply insert memory foam base and zip closed. (ii) 12 month warranty on any part that is broken due to manufacturer defect
- If you have any product questions or suggestions, or have concerns with a PetFusion product you already purchased, we'd love to hear from you. You can reach us at 877-518-6503 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- SMALL/MED: 25 x 20 x 5.5 inches - 2.5 inch Memory Foam Base
- LARGE: 36 x 28 x 9 inches - 4 inch Memory Foam Base
- XL: 44 x 34 x 10 inches - 4 inch Memory Foam Base
- JUMBO: 50 x 40 x 13 inches - 6 inch Memory Foam Base
Just recieved both of my XL pet fusion beds in sandstone! So easy to assemble, took less than a few minutes! It really is impressive! As the photo shows Lulu enjoys laying in the lap of luxury! She is around 85lbs and the bed is perfect size for her! My male not pictured is around 100 lbs and fits perfectly as well! Lulu suffers from arthritis and hip and elbow dysplasia and this bed appears to be just the right ticket for her aching bones and joints. I love that it has the low front so she doesn't have to hop over a high bolster to get in and out! Hoping this will be the last bed I ever need to purchase for my pups as it appears to be built to last!
Perhaps it’s just that I am bad at puzzles. And I made this one a lot harder than it had to be. No mention is in the instructions of the TWO zippers. I opened the wrong one which sent the bolster bursting forth onto the floor. So I was totally lost trying to put the bed together. It’s a simple thing; just mention in the instructions that there are two zippers and that the bolster zipper is not to be opened. It took four hands to put the bed together, and getting the bolster back into its tubing was quite a challenge. I will be all the wiser when I wash the bed… My dog loves this bed so much that it’s hard for me to get her out of it. Very comfy and sturdy. I would definitely recommend it. Just know that you really don’t want to set the bolster free.
I love the new beds for my dogs and they love them too. Classy looking dog beds!
I bought one of the "donut" beds for 2 of my seniors, a mini Dachshund and a Weimaraner. While the Dachshunds kept it's shape fairly well it became hard for him to get in and out of (he's since, passed away😔). The one my 85lb Weimy has been sleeping in has just gotten flat, no cushioning whatsoever left. So I was on the hunt for a good, memory foam bed as he's almost 11yrs old. I found this one at a reasonable price (I'm a FIRM believer you get what you pay for)! I got it today and I'm so very pleased with the way this bed is made, the fact that I can wash it and that it's water resistant (Hank doesn't have any incontinence issues yet, but he may in the future). And judging by the picture, I believe it's Hank approved! Thanks so much for thinking of our fur babies and making quality beds, most especially for the seniors. The quality is excellent.
After much research to find a high quality pet bed with a removable and washable cover, I found your website. And I am so glad I did! The quality of the matériels and craftsmanship is what you would find in a custom made product and I fully expect the bed and removable covers (I bought an extra cover) will last for years. I put this bed out with three similar sized beds and the girl I bought this for chooses this one EVERY time! I wish you sold the same bed only a little smaller as both my dogs are Maltese and the older one prefers to be in a smaller space.