PetFusion Ultimate Pet Bed & Lounge Prem Edition in Solid Memory Foam
- PREMIUM COMPONENTS: (i) SOLID MEMORY FOAM base for superior overall comfort, reduced joint pain and improved health, mobility, & energy. (ii) Recycled 'green' poly-fill support bolsters are generously filled. (iii) Durable & comfortable polyester (65%) & cotton (35%) twill
- SMART DESIGN: (i) Base & bolsters provide optimal support and comfort. (ii) Water resistant & tear resistant cover. (iii) Non-skid bottom. (iv) Blends in seamlessly with your décor. (v) Replacement covers available separately
- EASY TO CLEAN: (i) Removable cover is machine washable. (ii) Simple to spot clean & remove hair
- SUITS A WIDE RANGE OF BREEDS AND AGES WITH MULTIPLE SIZE OPTIONS. Search PetFusion blanket for new matching blanket.
- EASY ASSEMBLY to PEACE OF MIND: (i) 'Bolsters' (couch arms) pre-loaded in fabric cover, simply insert memory foam base and zip closed. (ii) 12 month warranty on any part that is broken due to manufacturer defect
- If you have any product questions or suggestions, or have concerns with a PetFusion product you already purchased, we'd love to hear from you. You can reach us at 877-518-6503 or via email at email@example.com
- SMALL/MED: 25 x 20 x 5.5 inches - 2.5 inch Memory Foam Base
- LARGE: 36 x 28 x 9 inches - 4 inch Memory Foam Base
- XL: 44 x 34 x 10 inches - 4 inch Memory Foam Base
- JUMBO: 50 x 40 x 13 inches - 6 inch Memory Foam Base
Do not let the price deter you, it is absolutely worth it. I see it as an investment in my dog's comfort. In the living room I had foam create pads with dog beds on top, they would separate and they were unsightly, and I wanted to condense it all to one large bed. I have two boxers (~60 lbs each)and wanted a bed big enough for both. I may have overestimated the size needed as I got the Jumbo, but now they have room to stretch out. I assembled it and put it where it was going to go to see if it fit and then my plan was to take it into the guest bedroom to fully expand for 2 days. Well Roxy, my oldest and pickiest, was immediately on it and would not get off of it for ~2 hours. Sounds that normally would require an investigation had no effect on her. So immediately the money was worth it. We currently have cots with dog beds for our bedroom and I plan on replacing them with two smaller petfushion beds. I can tell you the foam is THICK, my husband (~200lbs) can sit/lay on it and no part of his body touches the floor, that's when I was sold that this is good quality memory foam and will actually protect/soothe my dog's joints. I put a twin fitted sheet on it for easy cleaning (especially by the dog door). I've only had it for 2 weeks, but I am one happy customer!
I ordered the perfect sized bed, the next size up from her sleeping curled up and it works perfectly. She almost always uses the side and back pillow support. She's almost 12 now and I'm glad she has a comfortable bed to sleep on that won't hurt her as she grows older. I use a sheet over top and wash it every week to keep it nice and clean.
Our dog loves this bed. This was actually his first bed and we were afraid he wouldn’t sleep in it. But he took to it right away. I enjoy it because it’s very easy to take apart and wash. The memory foam is very comfortable. I sat in it!! So glad we purchased it.
I got this for a 13 year old military veteran Malinois that I adopted. He could not be any happier with this bed. It’s very well made. This was the perfect choice.
I bought this XL bed last September for my Lab and he loves it! contacted customer service as the liner zip had broken and within 5 minutes a replacement bed was on the way.
The customer service i received from the lady 'Alexandra' was nothing but helpful.
I will 100% be using this company again.