PetFusion Ultimate Pet Bed & Lounge Prem Edition in Solid Memory Foam
- PREMIUM COMPONENTS: (i) SOLID MEMORY FOAM base for superior overall comfort, reduced joint pain and improved health, mobility, & energy. (ii) Recycled 'green' poly-fill support bolsters are generously filled. (iii) Durable & comfortable polyester (65%) & cotton (35%) twill
- SMART DESIGN: (i) Base & bolsters provide optimal support and comfort. (ii) Water resistant & tear resistant cover. (iii) Non-skid bottom. (iv) Blends in seamlessly with your décor. (v) Replacement covers available separately
- EASY TO CLEAN: (i) Removable cover is machine washable. (ii) Simple to spot clean & remove hair
- SUITS A WIDE RANGE OF BREEDS AND AGES WITH MULTIPLE SIZE OPTIONS. Search PetFusion blanket for new matching blanket.
- EASY ASSEMBLY to PEACE OF MIND: (i) 'Bolsters' (couch arms) pre-loaded in fabric cover, simply insert memory foam base and zip closed. (ii) 12 month warranty on any part that is broken due to manufacturer defect
- If you have any product questions or suggestions, or have concerns with a PetFusion product you already purchased, we'd love to hear from you. You can reach us at 877-518-6503 or via email at email@example.com
- SMALL/MED: 25 x 20 x 5.5 inches - 2.5 inch Memory Foam Base
- LARGE: 36 x 28 x 9 inches - 4 inch Memory Foam Base
- XL: 44 x 34 x 10 inches - 4 inch Memory Foam Base
- JUMBO: 50 x 40 x 13 inches - 6 inch Memory Foam Base
LOVE this bed! I have 3 fur babies (Jack Russell, Maltese/Havanese, and an Australian Kelpie mix) and they have beds downstairs and upstairs. About 2 years ago I decided to get rid of 3 of the old beds that were not only super bulky but very difficult to wash, and give the PetFusion beds a try. So, here is my honest opinion: Yes, they are a little pricey, but it is totally worth it! I love the fact that I can remove the green poly-fill from the bolsters and the memory foam, and just toss the cover in the washer. I wash the covers once a month and they come out of the dryer like brand new covers. Have not had any issues with defects on fabric or zipper, they are both GREAT QUALITY. Also, it is very easy to remove the pet hair by just using a lint roller. The fabric is soft, durable and is really water resistant - believe me, my fur babies have put these to a test – bed-scratching, snow, mud, grass, you name it! I love these beds so much that about 2 weeks ago I purchased another one. The four PetFusion beds that I have purchased are the small size ones. Even though the overall size of the bed is 25” x 20”, the INSIDE area of the bed is approx. 19" x 17", which offers plenty of room for my two small dogs and my Australian Kelpie mix who is about 23 lbs. and about 26” long (from head to butt). My Kelpie is 12 yrs. old and has arthritis on one of her hips, so the memory foam really offers her the comfort that she needs. I hope this review helps you on your decision. Do I recommend this bed? ABSOLUTELY! You and your dog will love it!
Do not let the price deter you, it is absolutely worth it. I see it as an investment in my dog's comfort. In the living room I had foam create pads with dog beds on top, they would separate and they were unsightly, and I wanted to condense it all to one large bed. I have two boxers (~60 lbs each)and wanted a bed big enough for both. I may have overestimated the size needed as I got the Jumbo, but now they have room to stretch out. I assembled it and put it where it was going to go to see if it fit and then my plan was to take it into the guest bedroom to fully expand for 2 days. Well Roxy, my oldest and pickiest, was immediately on it and would not get off of it for ~2 hours. Sounds that normally would require an investigation had no effect on her. So immediately the money was worth it. We currently have cots with dog beds for our bedroom and I plan on replacing them with two smaller petfushion beds. I can tell you the foam is THICK, my husband (~200lbs) can sit/lay on it and no part of his body touches the floor, that's when I was sold that this is good quality memory foam and will actually protect/soothe my dog's joints. I put a twin fitted sheet on it for easy cleaning (especially by the dog door). I've only had it for 2 weeks, but I am one happy customer!
I ordered the perfect sized bed, the next size up from her sleeping curled up and it works perfectly. She almost always uses the side and back pillow support. She's almost 12 now and I'm glad she has a comfortable bed to sleep on that won't hurt her as she grows older. I use a sheet over top and wash it every week to keep it nice and clean.
Our dog loves this bed. This was actually his first bed and we were afraid he wouldn’t sleep in it. But he took to it right away. I enjoy it because it’s very easy to take apart and wash. The memory foam is very comfortable. I sat in it!! So glad we purchased it.
I got this for a 13 year old military veteran Malinois that I adopted. He could not be any happier with this bed. It’s very well made. This was the perfect choice.