PetFusion Elevated Dog Bowl Stand in Premium Bamboo (responsibly sourced)
- NATURAL BAMBOO: (i) Socially responsible, from dedicated plantations rather than natural growth. (ii) Modern design with a white finish naturally fits your modern kitchen's white trim or cabinetry. (iii) 3 COATS of WATER RESISTANT SEAL. (iv) Care tips to keep looking new
- PROMOTES YOUR PET'S WELLNESS: (i) Elevated to support digestive health & make mealtime more comfortable. (ii) Please read vet recommendations below
- VETS RECOMMEND: (i) 1 food bowl per pet, especially in event of special nutritional needs & aggressive behavior. (ii) Community water bowl typically ok. (iii) Dogs need 1-2 cups of water per day for every 10 lbs weight. Cats about 5-10 oz water
- YOU SHOULD KNOW: (i) Anti-slip feet & bowl insets to keep things neat and tidy. (ii) 6 month warranty on any part that is broken due to manufacturer defect
- If you have any product questions or suggestions, or have concerns with a PetFusion product you already purchased, we'd love to hear from you.
- Patent #: US D686,784
While this is very well-made and attractive, be prepared for the fact that the bowls are a lot smaller than in the taller version of this feeder, which isn't apparent online. I was going to use it for my basset, but I ended up having to use it for my chihuahua.
Awesome pet bowl stand! I have a Lab who is quite lazy and always wanted to eat lying down, which causes digestive issues. I wanted something tall enough for her to have to stand up but not too ridiculously tall as some of the plastic stands at the big box pet store. We also keep the pet bowls in the kitchen so I wanted it to look nice. This wooden stand looks awesome, is well-built, and a great height (I got the taller version) for a large dog. I will happily get another if I ever need a second set of bowls.
We Also Recommend
PetFusion Ultimate Pet Bed & Lounge Prem Edition in Solid Memory Foam