PetFusion Raised SinglePod Magnetic Pet Feeder [ATTACHABLE/ DETACHABLE]
- Innovative magnetized feeders. Patent Pending. Ultra strong magnets are securely embedded in each acrylic feeder
- Customize your pets' feeding area based on # of pets & their needs. Attach as many single pods as needed or detach to create space and for easy cleaning
- Vets recommend 1 food bowl per pet, especially in event of special nutritional needs & aggressive behavior. Community water bowl typically ok. Dogs need 1-2 cups of water per day for every 10 lbs weight. Cats about 5-10 oz water
- Promotes digestive health & makes mealtime more comfortable. Modern design fits your lifestyle
- Each feeder = 8x8x4". Easy assembly. Anti-slip feet & bowl insets to keep things neat & tidy. Incl 2 premium U.S. Food Grade SS bowls @ 3 cups each. Replacement bowls also available separately
- If you have any product questions or suggestions, or have concerns with a PetFusion product you already purchased, we'd love to hear from you. You can reach us at 877-518-6503 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Patent pending, Application # 29/577,968
I love this product. It has a very clean contemporary look. It's very well made. Cleans easily. I liked it so much that I purchased a second set for my work apartment. My pet travels with me when I travel for work. She refused to eat out of her "standard" bowls. No problem after I replaced them with what she was use to. I guess I have a pet that's a bowl snob.
Love these bowls. My cats sit in front of them and eat. No more hunching down to get to the food.
I found these clear acrylic elevated dog bowls that were SO pretty and modern (I’m obsessed with the clear acrylic tables and decor) so these were perfect! They also had small super strong magnets on each side so you could use them together as a food and water bowl, or separately for two different dogs/cats. They came with 3 stainless steel bowls, two normal ones, and a shallow one that I assume is for cats or smaller dogs. I use the shallow one for my weenie dog and it’s perfect! They make their feeding area look so fancy and chic lol. The issue I had was with Amazon where I originally found the bowls. I ordered them, and Amazon couldn’t tell me when they would be shipped or anything and caused a lot of confusion so I looked up the website of the place they came from and emailed them to ask if they had the bowls in stock. A woman named Alexandra emailed me back within the next day with a link to the bowls so I could order them easily without having to search for them. She then went the extra mile and kept in touch with me until the product arrived at my home within a few days. She kept me updated telling me when the product was being sent out, sent me the tracking info when it was available, and even emailed me again once I got them asking if everything arrived ok and if I was happy with the product! For ordering online, I’ve never experienced such prompt and professional customer service. She made me feel comfortable about ordering from the company, and I will 100% be back to purchase more one of a kind items from Pet Fusion! The product is 5 stars and the service is 5 stars, Alexandra deserves a raise too! Thanks Pet Fusion!
Highly recommend this dog bowl. Love that it’s made of acrylic. Gives it a nice look. Love the anti-slip stickers for the base and the bowl. Versatile design with the magnets.
They are perfect for our aging lab and 2 pups. Love them and got three!
We Also Recommend
PetFusion Ultimate Pet Bed & Lounge Prem Edition in Solid Memory Foam