PetFusion Ultimate Pet Bed & Lounge Prem Edition in Solid Memory Foam
- PREMIUM COMPONENTS: (i) SOLID MEMORY FOAM base for superior overall comfort, reduced joint pain and improved health, mobility, & energy. (ii) Recycled 'green' poly-fill support bolsters are generously filled. (iii) Durable & comfortable polyester (65%) & cotton (35%) twill
- SMART DESIGN: (i) Base & bolsters provide optimal support and comfort. (ii) Water resistant & tear resistant cover. (iii) Non-skid bottom. (iv) Blends in seamlessly with your décor. (v) Replacement covers available separately
- EASY TO CLEAN: (i) Removable cover is machine washable. (ii) Simple to spot clean & remove hair
- SUITS A WIDE RANGE OF BREEDS AND AGES WITH MULTIPLE SIZE OPTIONS. Search PetFusion blanket for new matching blanket.
- EASY ASSEMBLY to PEACE OF MIND: (i) 'Bolsters' (couch arms) pre-loaded in fabric cover, simply insert memory foam base and zip closed. (ii) 12 month warranty on any part that is broken due to manufacturer defect
- If you have any product questions or suggestions, or have concerns with a PetFusion product you already purchased, we'd love to hear from you. You can reach us at 877-518-6503 or via email at email@example.com
- SMALL/MED: 25 x 20 x 5.5 inches - 2.5 inch Memory Foam Base
- LARGE: 36 x 28 x 9 inches - 4 inch Memory Foam Base
- XL: 44 x 34 x 10 inches - 4 inch Memory Foam Base
- JUMBO: 50 x 40 x 13 inches - 6 inch Memory Foam Base
I love the new beds for my dogs and they love them too. Classy looking dog beds!
I bought one of the "donut" beds for 2 of my seniors, a mini Dachshund and a Weimaraner. While the Dachshunds kept it's shape fairly well it became hard for him to get in and out of (he's since, passed away😔). The one my 85lb Weimy has been sleeping in has just gotten flat, no cushioning whatsoever left. So I was on the hunt for a good, memory foam bed as he's almost 11yrs old. I found this one at a reasonable price (I'm a FIRM believer you get what you pay for)! I got it today and I'm so very pleased with the way this bed is made, the fact that I can wash it and that it's water resistant (Hank doesn't have any incontinence issues yet, but he may in the future). And judging by the picture, I believe it's Hank approved! Thanks so much for thinking of our fur babies and making quality beds, most especially for the seniors. The quality is excellent.
After much research to find a high quality pet bed with a removable and washable cover, I found your website. And I am so glad I did! The quality of the matériels and craftsmanship is what you would find in a custom made product and I fully expect the bed and removable covers (I bought an extra cover) will last for years. I put this bed out with three similar sized beds and the girl I bought this for chooses this one EVERY time! I wish you sold the same bed only a little smaller as both my dogs are Maltese and the older one prefers to be in a smaller space.
I have had a couple of the jumbo ones for my bullmastiff and now I have one for my husbands 3.8lb little dog! They both love their beds! Especially the bullmastiff, she gets really upset when we have to change covers to clean it!
My dog is an 11 year old giant schnauzer that is the pickiest girl when it comes to beds. I've bought her too many to count over her life time and this is one of a handful that she will go out of her way to use. It's super easy to clean, and after almost a year shows next to no wear and tear (even though we fostered a puppy for 2 months!). It's expensive, but completely worth it. I've spent more on beds that I've since had to replace and this one is still going strong.
My only concern would be a puppy poking through the waterproof lining, but that hasn't happened yet!
We Also Recommend
PetFusion Raised Pet Feeder in Premium Anodized Aluminum