PetFusion BetterBox Large NON-STICK Litter Box
Orders >$30 receive FREE standard shipping (about 4 - 10 days). Orders <$30 charged a low $5 flat rate -- U.S. only
Not 100% satisfied? Visit our Returns section (click Support above) & fill in the simple form. We'll take it from there.
- GREAT VALUE: ABS plastic more durable & rigid than standard polypropylene. Non-stick coating (see below). Set of 2 for discounted price. 12 MONTH WARRANTY for any issue resulting from a manufacturer defect
- VET RECOMMENDED FEATURES: Open top box to promote healthy usage (enclosed spaces might cause behavior issues). High walls to contain litter. Low entry for older cats
- SUPERIOR HYGIENE & CLEANING: Non-stick coating reduces sticking up to 70%. Anti-microbial. Less odor
- SMART DESIGN: Spacious curves are inviting & make for easier scooping/cleaning. Easy grip lip for all ages
- LARGE SIZE & SAFETY: 22.6 x 18.1 x 8.0 inches. All materials tested using stringent international safety standards
- If you have any product questions or suggestions, or have concerns with a PetFusion product you already purchased, we'd love to hear from you. You can reach us at 877-518-6503 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Patent pending
Starting to stick a little in places. What cleaning product do you recommend ?
For years I had used a standard-sized litter box with a plastic bag type liner. However, there were two problems. (1) litter was routinely kicked outside the box and had to be swept up and discarded. Quite a bit of litter was wasted in that way. (2) The liner got shredded and needed to be replaced every few days (an additional chore and expense). The Pet Fusion box solves both problems. I can now use the recommended 3 inches of litter, and the high sides prevent it from being kicked out. Also I no longer have to worry about using--and frequently replacing--liners.
One suggestion: I find that if i keep the litter depth greater at the far end (the end away from the "entrance") and shallower at the entrance, there is even less likelihood of having it kicked out as the cat exits the box.
Thanks, Pet Fusion, for a great product.
Hello, the price was more than I planned to pay-but well worth it. The curved sides & slick surface make cleaning this box very easy. I like the high sides-but it only has 3 high sides, the entrance is too low for my lady who doesn't squat. I turned it around & she thinks it's just fine now & I'm glad she thinks so. She's a long cat so it's just the right length. It's a very good design overall & I'm happy with it. I'd really like it if I could get it in a jumbo size as well.
We have five cats. We have six litter boxes. These new boxes are easier to clean than our original ones.
For the most part these are non-stick for the 2 weeks I’ve used them and they easier to scoop clumped urine than my old boxes. However, if I need to clean up clumped litter around the corners, it's still a struggle. Also, if the cats have just used it, it's a struggle. Maybe the type of cat litter matters as well. We use Dr Elsey's cat litter. These are good size, but if you have a cat who pees up high these aren't for you. I do wish the sides were higher (these are lower than my previous boxes) because one of our cats is a digger and is happy to let litter fly. Our corner boxes that were higher sided took care of keeping the litter contained for the most part, this one does not.
I also wish I could purchase these as a corner shaped box. We have 4 litter boxes (3 cats), purchased two of these for 2 that needed replaced. For the other 2, I'll keep my current corner fit boxes until Pet Fusion offers those.