PetFusion BetterBox Large NON-STICK Litter Box
- GREAT VALUE: ABS plastic more durable & rigid than standard polypropylene. Non-stick coating (see below). Set of 2 for discounted price. 12 MONTH WARRANTY for any issue resulting from a manufacturer defect
- VET RECOMMENDED FEATURES: Open top box to promote healthy usage (enclosed spaces might cause behavior issues). High walls to contain litter. Low entry for older cats
- SUPERIOR HYGIENE & CLEANING: Non-stick coating reduces sticking up to 70%. Anti-microbial. Less odor
- SMART DESIGN: Spacious curves are inviting & make for easier scooping/cleaning. Easy grip lip for all ages
- LARGE SIZE & SAFETY: 22.6 x 18.1 x 8.0 inches. All materials tested using stringent international safety standards
- If you have any product questions or suggestions, or have concerns with a PetFusion product you already purchased, we'd love to hear from you. You can reach us at 877-518-6503 or via email at email@example.com
- Patent pending
Hello, the price was more than I planned to pay-but well worth it. The curved sides & slick surface make cleaning this box very easy. I like the high sides-but it only has 3 high sides, the entrance is too low for my lady who doesn't squat. I turned it around & she thinks it's just fine now & I'm glad she thinks so. She's a long cat so it's just the right length. It's a very good design overall & I'm happy with it. I'd really like it if I could get it in a jumbo size as well.
We have five cats. We have six litter boxes. These new boxes are easier to clean than our original ones.
For the most part these are non-stick for the 2 weeks I’ve used them and they easier to scoop clumped urine than my old boxes. However, if I need to clean up clumped litter around the corners, it's still a struggle. Also, if the cats have just used it, it's a struggle. Maybe the type of cat litter matters as well. We use Dr Elsey's cat litter. These are good size, but if you have a cat who pees up high these aren't for you. I do wish the sides were higher (these are lower than my previous boxes) because one of our cats is a digger and is happy to let litter fly. Our corner boxes that were higher sided took care of keeping the litter contained for the most part, this one does not.
I also wish I could purchase these as a corner shaped box. We have 4 litter boxes (3 cats), purchased two of these for 2 that needed replaced. For the other 2, I'll keep my current corner fit boxes until Pet Fusion offers those.
So far so good. I have rescued quite a few cats and it seems they prefer your litter box over the other boxes I have.
PetFusion BetterBox LARGE NON-STICK Litter Box