PetFusion Ultimate Cat Scratcher Lounge
- CATS LOVE IT: A scratcher, lounge, & SO MUCH MORE (see video on left). Incl premium USA organic catnip leaf. Natural scratching = healthy claws, great exercise, & stress reliever ... (better overall wellness)
- YOU'LL LOVE IT: Made of recycled cardboard, non-toxic corn starch glue. Attractive design, neutral colors. Recommended to save your furniture as cats prefer the feel of cardboard. Happy cat = happy you ..
- THOUGHTFUL DESIGN: Curves make for easier scratching & a more comfortable place to rest & play. Naturally attracts cats. Interactive
- GREAT VALUE: 34 x 10.5 x 10.5 inches. Reversible for 2x the use. Superior cardboard & construction lasts longer than other scratchers; preferred by cats (please read our reviews). Large surface area to hold multiple or larger cats & provide generous scratching space
- AWARD WINNER: 2015 Eco-Excellence Award. Featured on Animal Planet's 'My Cat From Hell'. Top 19 Cat Products (2016 BuzzFeed viewer selection)
- 6 MONTH WARRANTY: For any manufacturing defect or if you are not completely satisfied
Phoebe and I started our life together with the large, "infinity symbol" scratcher, which she loved, and when it wore out I got her a smaller one. No go. After about six months of nonstop furniture monitoring and a lot of altercations, I broke down and got another of the infinity model. She fell in love with it instantly, without even using the catnip packet, and we have lived happily ever after ever since. Speaking of the catnip packet, I suggest putting it behind lock and key if you haven't used it yet---night before last while I was out she managed to open the cupboard I put it in, worm her way up to the third shelf, and spend a whacked out evening with it on the living room floor.
Our cat can't stay away from it. Great purchase.
Our cat loves her cat scratcher. She sleeps on it and enjoys scratching it. It is perfect for looking out our window!
All three of our cats LOVE their new scratcher/lounger.
My very particular cat LOVES this thing! She's refused to use various scratchers I've bought for her in the past. She even lounges on it, which I find surprising, since she normally seeks out soft towels, blankets or sweatshirts It also doesn't shed as much as her other corrugated cardboard scratcher which she hardly uses anymore.
We Also Recommend
PetFusion Modern Cat Activity Tree & Scratching Post. [Furniture Grade MDF; Catnip Spray]