PetFusion 3-Sided Vertical Cat Scratching Post
- CATS LOVE IT: A scratcher, play area, & SO MUCH MORE. Incl premium USA organic catnip leaf. Natural scratching = healthy claws, great exercise, & stress reliever ... (better overall wellness)
- YOU'LL LOVE IT: Made of recycled cardboard, non-toxic corn starch glue. Attractive design, neutral colors. Recommended to save your furniture as cats prefer the feel of cardboard. Happy cat = happy you ..
- THOUGHTFUL DESIGN: Vertical based on your cat's preference or to compliment horizontal scratching; also features a cubby hole for exploration & play. Curves provide numerous stretching & scratching angles. Naturally attracts cats
- GREAT VALUE: Rotate for 6x the use. Superior cardboard & construction lasts longer than other scratchers; preferred by cats (please read our reviews). 6 MONTH WARRANTY: For any manufacturing defect or if you are not completely satisfied
- AWARD WINNER: Cat Fancy Magazine 2014 Editor's Choice Award: #1 Best New Product
- If you have any product questions or suggestions, or have concerns with a PetFusion product you already purchased, we'd love to hear from you. You can reach us at 877-518-6503 or via email at email@example.com
- Patent #: US D738,581
My cat developed a bad habit of scratching our carpet, especially on the stairs. After trying all kinds of vertical and horizontal scratching posts with various materials, this is the only scratching post that I can get her to consistently scratch! Now I have about 5 of these posts scattered throughout the house. I have both the small and large versions, and she has a slight preference to the larger one because it allows her to stretch her back.
Our cats love this product so much and have not once tried to claw furniture or anything else except this scratch post since the day our first order arrived more than a year ago. It is durable, sturdy, and the most stylish design that I have found which helps since it stays in our living room area; somehow it doesn't seem to take up much space despite us having the larger version. We just received our 3rd post and they have lasted us about 4-6mths before we felt needed to replace per our cat's preference and frequency that seems to shred only the top half of each side. Luckily., we recently took in our second cat who is a lot younger and a lot smaller in size than his cat brother; he has taken over the bottom portion for himself and also enjoys perching himself at the very top of the triangle shape, as well as both cats often utilizing the open space found in the middle of this design. I cannot say enough good things about this product. You won't be disappointed,
We Also Recommend
PetFusion Modern Cat Activity Tree & Scratching Post. [Furniture Grade MDF; Catnip Spray]