PetFusion 3-Sided Vertical Cat Scratching Post
Orders >$30 receive FREE standard shipping (about 4 - 10 days). Orders <$30 charged a low $5 flat rate -- U.S. only
Not 100% satisfied? Visit our Returns section (click Support above) & fill in the simple form. We'll take it from there.
- CATS LOVE IT: A scratcher, play area, & SO MUCH MORE. Incl premium USA organic catnip leaf. Natural scratching = healthy claws, great exercise, & stress reliever ... (better overall wellness)
- YOU'LL LOVE IT: Made of recycled cardboard, non-toxic corn starch glue. Attractive design, neutral colors. Recommended to save your furniture as cats prefer the feel of cardboard. Happy cat = happy you ..
- THOUGHTFUL DESIGN: Vertical based on your cat's preference or to compliment horizontal scratching; also features a cubby hole for exploration & play. Curves provide numerous stretching & scratching angles. Naturally attracts cats
- GREAT VALUE: Rotate for 6x the use. Superior cardboard & construction lasts longer than other scratchers; preferred by cats (please read our reviews). 6 MONTH WARRANTY: For any manufacturing defect or if you are not completely satisfied
- AWARD WINNER: Cat Fancy Magazine 2014 Editor's Choice Award: #1 Best New Product
- If you have any product questions or suggestions, or have concerns with a PetFusion product you already purchased, we'd love to hear from you. You can reach us at 877-518-6503 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Patent #: US D738,581
This is my second large three sided scratching post and I am very happy with this product. I bought the large post which allows my cat to stretch out the full length of his body which he enjoys doing. He uses it several times a day which has saved the corners of my chair. What I like is that it is attractive and It is also very sturdy and stays in place when he is using it. Wish I had discovered this product many years earlier. The old one is quite shredded but still usable and has been moved to another room in my house.
I adopted a cat, then 12 years old, who didn't seem to know what a scratcher (intended for cat use) was. I've lived with cats for many years and offered her every style I knew. She continued to prefer to scratch my living room chairs. Thankfully, they are not expensive chairs. But once torn up I wanted to be able to replace them one day. Lucy is 13 now and working on her second 3 sided scratcher. She's happy, I'm very very happy. This scratcher is The One for her!
My cat developed a bad habit of scratching our carpet, especially on the stairs. After trying all kinds of vertical and horizontal scratching posts with various materials, this is the only scratching post that I can get her to consistently scratch! Now I have about 5 of these posts scattered throughout the house. I have both the small and large versions, and she has a slight preference to the larger one because it allows her to stretch her back.
Our cats love this product so much and have not once tried to claw furniture or anything else except this scratch post since the day our first order arrived more than a year ago. It is durable, sturdy, and the most stylish design that I have found which helps since it stays in our living room area; somehow it doesn't seem to take up much space despite us having the larger version. We just received our 3rd post and they have lasted us about 4-6mths before we felt needed to replace per our cat's preference and frequency that seems to shred only the top half of each side. Luckily., we recently took in our second cat who is a lot younger and a lot smaller in size than his cat brother; he has taken over the bottom portion for himself and also enjoys perching himself at the very top of the triangle shape, as well as both cats often utilizing the open space found in the middle of this design. I cannot say enough good things about this product. You won't be disappointed,
We Also Recommend
PetFusion Modern Cat Activity Tree & Scratching Post. [Furniture Grade MDF; Catnip Spray]
PetFusion Ultimate Cat Climber & Activity Tree