PetFusion PuppyChoice Dog Crate Bed
- PREMIUM, COMFORTABLE & DURABLE: (i) Solid foam base & bolster pillows for support & security are protected by waterproof liners. (ii) Design compatible w/ 2-door crates; easy for your dog to get in and out. (iii) Water resistant outer cover. 100% polyester microsuede fabric
- SMART DESIGN: (i) Can be used as a standalone bed. Portable handle for travel (fits into some plastic pet carriers). (ii) Non-skid bottom. (iii) Minimalist design makes it difficult for dogs to snag w/ sharp teeth & claws. (iv) Replacement covers & standalone matching blankets available separately
- EASY TO CLEAN: (i) Removable cover is machine washable. (ii) Simple to spot clean & remove hair, (iii) two-compartment zippers make re-loading base & bolster easier
- AVAILABLE IN A WIDE RANGE OF SIZES: (i) from XS to XXL. (ii) Search PetFusion small pet blanket for matching blanket
- NOT PUPPY PROOF: (i) No dog bed is puppy proof but this bed's waterproof liner, removable cover, and strong fabric make it tougher than other beds on the market. (ii) Passes stricter European REACH standards. (iii) Can be used as standalone bed (cage not required). (iv) 12 month warranty on any part that is broken due to manufacturer defect
Pet Fusion products are great. The workmanship is wonderful and the beds stand up to our big dogs. I just wished they shipped to Canada.
My Ridgebacks love their pet fusion bed, so when we got a puppy back in August, I knew we were going to crate train her. I bought the crate bed knowing the quality and comfort of their pet beds were going to be equally as good in the crate bed. It was a great choice and my puppy loves going into her crate and relaxing on her bed!! BTW- she loves sleeping in her brother and sister’s pet fusion bed, too!
I recently bought this bed as a replacement for some blankets and other padding we had in the crate that our 11 month old Golden Retriever had managed to rip to shreds. At first he bit at it and played with it a little bit, but after his first day on it he absolutely loves it! Since he's stopped biting at it I can't speak to the durability for other power chewers out there, just that so far he's left it mostly alone. It fits his crate perfectly, and we've already machine washed the cover a couple times and are very happy with how easy it is and how clean it comes out! I'd highly recommend this to anyone looking to give their pup a comfy place to lay in their crate.
Happily, only one of the three dogs began chewing the mat. But, we have 9 other dogs, so all three mats are in service and the dogs love them.
We Also Recommend
PetFusion Ultimate Pet Bed & Lounge Prem Edition in Solid Memory Foam